Posts by Donnnyy
20 posts total, newest first.
Google Play and PSN Gift Cards 60%in Currency Exchange - Any update?EXCHANGE YOUR PAYSAFECARDS, SELL AND BUY BITCOINS! FAIR RATES, FAST SERVICEin Currency Exchange - Up!
Ask me for proof!EXCHANGE YOUR PAYSAFECARDS, SELL AND BUY BITCOINS! FAIR RATES, FAST SERVICEin Currency Exchange - Up!
Accepting paysafecards from all over the world, they just have to be worth a minimum of 10 euro's.
I've got plenty of vouchers on other places, I can show it to you with proof.
~~ Thank you!48$ paypal - 42$ btcin Currency Exchange - [QUOTE=fvckdiego;11816286]Legit guy, I went first and he paid! Thanks for the smooth transaction bro! :) If anyone wants to buy from me I have $47.19 in btc I'm willing to sell for 52 USD![/QUOTE]
i can buy them all 1:1[H] $45 Bitcoin [W] PayPal at Good rate!in Currency Exchange - i'll give you 1:1. 45$ btc for 45$ paypal (F&F)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.