Posts by juan-s
27 posts total, newest first.
Google Drive Unlimited Storage! Limited Quantity! Life Warranty!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bought 1 account and successfully activated it, seller was very friendly and helpful. Thanks!My paypal your bitcoin need daily 300-500$!in Currency Exchange - please confirm that i'm talking to your on Skype..
EDIT: just exchanged $220 PP and I went first. Thanks for the fast and smooth trade!Reship from UK to UK?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=xMurqFuzionz;12357831]take out the balance? are you able to elaborate please, not too sure how to do that[/QUOTE]
You can PM me for the details..Reship from UK to UK?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=xMurqFuzionz;12357793]Yo guys, i have a few amazon uk accounts with agc balance, and im wondering if there's any reship providers that do uk to uk, most only do internationally, or does anyone have ideas on what t[H] BTC [W] GOLDMONEY - my rate@75%in Currency Exchange - my BTC > your GoldMoney@75% rate
1 gram = $36.42
75% = $27.315
*I will go first for members that I deem trusted
*I have many +trade on another forum, feel free to ask
*Fast deal
Showing the 5 most recent posts.