Posts by SydDuTurfu
7 posts total, newest first.
Apps Store Refund Services -BTC Only- 10%(5% for 3k Post or more)in User Services - [QUOTE=SydDuTurfu;11883520]Refund me two days ago a Asos order of 386$. Seems ok, but I'm waiting the refund confirmation.[/QUOTE]
No news for the refund and you doesn't reply on Skype..Apps Store Refund Services -BTC Only- 10%(5% for 3k Post or more)in User Services - Refund me two days ago a Asos order of 386$. Seems ok, but I'm waiting the refund confirmation.Asos Refund for 20%in User Services - Hi guys,
I want one of you to do an Asos refund, I pay 20% ( about 75 dollars ). I've receive the order today, It was into two differents package, not signed. I live in France.
My informations contact : curry.papExchange Services | My BTC -> Your PP 30% | My PP -> Your BTC 5%in Currency Exchange - I just bough BTC via PayPal, two minutes after I send the payment, the BTC were in my wallet
Good sellerFitbit accounts (Surge in stock)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added you on Skype :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.