Posts by Timer150150
22 posts total, newest first.
[PUB] CrossFire v2.9cin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=hahaz;2678556]sigh... xtrap error when auto inject, tested w/ bunch of injectors on xp sp3.
u need to fix your hack.[/quote]
Read the instructions silly. Open the game before you inject.[PUB] CrossFire v2.9cin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Sneaky Fox;2675602]none said it works here... lol people answer to the thread syin thank you before testing the hack. i've seen none sayin it works lol. just fix it[/quote]
It worked for Coke. It worked for a [PUB] CrossFire v2.9cin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=tdct;2672791]
That comment was stupid enough to earn a response, I'm not stupid, believe it are not I'm quite literate in fact, I can read, right, and use arithmetic :dwug:, amazing isn't? In stead of blaming e[PUB] CrossFire v2.9cin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I don't wanna hear it.. It's worked for a few people in this thread (the ones who know how to read instructions), you people just don't know what you're doing.
[quote=OMG ITS *a coder* lol;2671389]HEY TIMER150150 IVE I[PUB] CrossFire v2.9cin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=painkiller_;2670505]they aprove things that dont have viruses, not things that work ya "dumb fuck" not working for me with black dragon, faith or perx. im on 64 bit vista.[/quote]
I talked to Coke, he tested an
Showing the 5 most recent posts.