Posts by fellrealm

6 posts total, newest first.

Mass Daily login grabber?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I was wondering if anyone would consider making a mass daily login grabber. Basically just getting your daily item every day (You could keep it running in the background and it would retrieve the next item after 24 hoursDupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Kushala Daora;11866020]Seeing as how things are, it doesn't seem like there are many more possible ways to dupe now. Most things have been thought of and tested. So I thought "Shit, maybe we can see if we can reviTwo Year Breakin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=PKTINOS;11763300]So when they close the game, people will blame deca games, and not Kabam, thus not giving Kabam a bad name.[/QUOTE] Do you honestly think people don't already see kabam has a bad name?BruteForcer for Gmail/Yahoo/Aol/Hotmail [Hear me out] [Past Experience]in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - PKTINOS Email providers like gmail hotmail etc do not permanently hold onto emails. Think of like a Email purgatory. They stay there with only the most basic information needed just incase the person logs back in/ createBruteForcer for Gmail/Yahoo/Aol/Hotmail [Hear me out] [Past Experience]in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Okay! So everyone is super happy about all these temporary email bruteforcers, which in theory are great but I think you guys are missing out on a great part about bruteforcing. Add word lists and go at it and I garun

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?