Posts by heathledger
853 posts total, newest first.
Someone Still Playing This Game?in CrossFire Discussions - Of course! :D The game is at its best :)Is crossfire dead?in CrossFire Discussions - I think it will grow, I think NA and EU will merge and become a bigger game when 2.0 realeseThe problems and issues in Crossfire North America [commentary/discussion]in CrossFire Discussions - Thats a great video dude! Gives alot of points!RP OVER 200 EURO BUY PROBLEM ( PAYPAL )in CrossFire Help - I don't think you can purchase such a big amount at the same time. I think you need to wait a while.How much GP would I get?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Purple.;9820373]
lol, i dont farm anymore i just lvl up to Marshall after that , i stoped farm just sometime when i'm being tired..
i TURN MY BOT ON! ;d[/QUOTE]
haha ur insane :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.