Posts by mehmetalimm
10 posts total, newest first.
Can't load bots to Grimoire 3.8+in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - As the title suggests, when I go to misc > load bot > load the bot that I want to, nothing loads. Commands, Skills, Maps, Items, they're all empty. I've tried it with all the gbot files I have, but nothing.Bank Glitch does not work after Class Hall updatein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Will there be another bank glitch or cheat? What will happen to the items in bank now? :confused:Grimoire 3.8+in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=redionas;14719742]I would but I fixed mine, so idk if its still not happening to others if so I might ask the creator to release this one[/QUOTE]
Would you mind explaining us how you fixed it?Grimoire 3.8 crashes when attempted to log in Artix serverin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Still no fixes, still getting the error.Grimoire 3.8 crashes when attempted to log in Artix serverin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Title. What should i do? Any other server works fine but in Artix it just crashes in loading screen, no messages. It just quits.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.