Posts by sirgolf
8 posts total, newest first.
[X33.0.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Ï seen to have 2 problems with the hack.
The first is my hack is not letting me damage the statues in Oryx Tower. Are they on same kind of exclude list like cubes on the beach?
My Colossus Sword is having wrong shoAnyway to remove settings set in CrazyClient or Nilly's?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hi.
I tried out probably all different hacks out there: Orape, CrazyClient, Nilly's Reborn and I currently have an issue with a setting that is stuck on my client.
The issue is that I put Star Requirements to be ab[X27.0.0] 059's client - controller supportin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is the random death possibility filtered out now? Or is there still a chance we might random die in this version too?[X25.0.0] 059's Client - now with screenshot modein Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Will this come with a .swf file too?
Also as a person that have never used famebotting and would like to get into it. Is it easy with this client? I feel all other that requires a K relay along with other stuff is advanIs Orape the only hack with a nice full screen version?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=A_Random_Idiot;13123248]type /mscale [number][/QUOTE]
I see. Well seems it work decent with window mode and fullscreen mode as long I have not turned on the Fullscreen v3 option. Because that just leaves huge bla
Showing the 5 most recent posts.