Posts by Scandax
38 posts total, newest first.
Another Zombie Trainer v.3.0in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Good job :)
I'll try it tomorrow, don't have time now :P[COD2]Multiplayer Helpin Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats - I had the same problem, wait a few minutes and put your screen resolution in COD2 MP to the resolution of your desktop. Hope you understand me, don't speak english well :)Trojan Horse ??in WarRock Discussions - But avast isn't a "safe" scanner. I used avast before McAfee > My computer crashed..
I won't put McAfee off while i am playing WR, so i try to play with the scanner enabled.Trojan Horse ??in WarRock Discussions - thanks guys :)Trojan Horse ??in WarRock Discussions - [quote=reaper;2021503]Which anti-virus do you use?
Warrock tends to have a lot of problems with Avira / McAfee / AVG[/quote]
sorry for dubble post, but do i need to put my virus scanner off when war rock is instal
Showing the 5 most recent posts.