Posts by Flexi
29 posts total, newest first.
How could I get into making my own cs:go hacksin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Go to the Tutorial section, I am sure there are some tutorials that will give u a start ..Lurking for 6 Years. Time for Change!in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=GinGin000;10667274]6 years wow. sounds scary and awesome=))[/QUOTE]
Thats just the way I like it .Lurking for 6 Years. Time for Change!in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Transferred;10663537]and here guy's is the lurker in it's natural habitat[/QUOTE]
Haha I am coming out of my shell. please ..Help me, plox, help me with nab.in Counter-Strike 2 Help - This is fucked up yo.Lurking for 6 Years. Time for Change!in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=theanonymoussniffer;10649191]Well my dad dissapeared for 18 years and hasn't come back. I suppose he is lurking too?[/QUOTE]
This is so wrong, I laughed but then I realised that that wasnt the right thing to do
Showing the 5 most recent posts.