Posts by GameGuyTR
7 posts total, newest first.
Old Terraria Terrahaxin Terraria Hacks - I thought, terrahax was outdated!? I was searching long time for that hack, can you send me the download link please?Steal players inventoryin Terraria Hacks - What I mean was, look TerraHax its an old hack for Terraria, but now its not working. There was a command and that was ;
.steal id - (id = playername) It steals all of the items, armor and what else he have in his invenSteal players inventoryin Terraria Hacks - Who can make it? PleaseSteal players inventoryin Terraria Hacks - Or can you guys create only hack with :
- .steal id
- .item idSteal players inventoryin Terraria Hacks - İ am searching realy long for this hack, some months ago there was a hack and İ could steal there players outfit/inventory... But now İ couldnt find any steal hack, İ just only need :
- Steal inven
Showing the 5 most recent posts.