Posts by PretoksakPL
5 posts total, newest first.
Cryptoforce: Cryptokeys Generatorin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - Generated 4k keys :dMW2 Lobby Tools v1.2.1 - Edit Lobby - Kick playersin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Good Job! :)TeknoMW3 Hackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Hello, im need hack for TeknoMw3. Still undetected, ESP or Aimbot :) RegardsYCbCrBot v2 Problemin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Hello, I wanted to use the hack (YCbCr Bot v2), but does not work I writes: "wrong remote code" and I do not know what to do (im using TeknoMW3)
aaaaaaaand if someone know how to open the menu in NR bot 3.4? :PAimbot, Wallhack, ESP, Removals etc. - YCbCrBot v2in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - i have problem as start game and hack it writes wrong remote code is how to fix? (im playing on teknoMW3)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.