Posts by makidapro
4 posts total, newest first.
Hacking lobbyin Payday 2 Lobbies - steamcommunity/id/sizzlingmind48/
Not allowed to post links :P
This is my ID though, my name is MUCUSRing0/Kernel CS:GO Cheats.in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hello there folks! I'm Maki and I love researching everything, from cheats to scripts, anything that would acquire me knowledge, I'd love to do. But I wanted to ask you, much smarter people than I am, do ring0 cheats exiHow can I spoof my GPS without getting soft banned?in Pokemon Go Help - [QUOTE=FuryAF;12018399]When you use a fakegps just get softbanned and unsoftban yourself there and than that will be your "base"[/QUOTE]
Honestly, honestly, I have no idea how I never thought of that... Thanks anyway!How can I spoof my GPS without getting soft banned?in Pokemon Go Help - Hello there everyone! I've recently been hacking on PokemonGO trying multiple different methods and bots, but there's an issue, whenever I spoof my GPS location to a place with good pokemons, I tend to get soft banned in
Showing the 4 most recent posts.