Posts by sopazuar1
14 posts total, newest first.
Abendigo - FOSS cheat (Aim, spray assist, ESP, trigger, bunny hop, RCS, more!)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Can someone tell me how do I put triggerbot for pistols? It would be really nice for rounds pistols, cuz FOV is not that good with pistols =cAbendigo - FOSS cheat (Aim, spray assist, ESP, trigger, bunny hop, RCS, more!)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hay. Anyone knows how to configure to play with AWP? I mean, I know there is triggerbot, but doesn't "stick" the aim too fast to, idk, a flickshot. I think it's because FOV (or aimassist) is too legit. How can I configurAbendigo - FOSS cheat (Aim, spray assist, ESP, trigger, bunny hop, RCS, more!)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Same here. I have JDK (with right bits), Java, EVERYTHING, but when I open console just blank. And I open after ingame and weapon out. Anyone knows what I should do? Please! (Sorry for my English)Simple Multihack by armez47 [PolyHack] [19/08/2016]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hey, Armez! :3
Only one question... On then update will you put vischeck to aim? And the toogle triggerbot/autoshoot? Thanks for that. You always anwser me, oh my god, you're the best, man. Really, I really appreciate yoSimple Multihack by armez47 [PolyHack] [19/08/2016]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Excuse me, Armerz, but have some way to configure in settings to auto shot (in triggerbot) without stay pressing the button? Cuz I don't have mouse4 x( So, I don't really know hot to set the key for triggerbot, so I can
Showing the 5 most recent posts.