Posts by jwl 182
7 posts total, newest first.
NEED HELP WITH CROSSFIRE HACKS!in CrossFire Help - so I have this kid trying scam me on cf. I'm playing stupid right now, but I need some old detected hacks that will get his account banned. He gave me login info, so now I just want to ban the account. Any help is perfecCF NA Simpsons Beta Hack v1.0 [D3D Menu+23 Features]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - most of the xtrap errors are probably from people not having MSVCR100 file. It eliminates the error, but I press insert and the menu still doesn't show up. Any ideas or solutions any knows of?[Solved] noob needs help with hacking!!!in CrossFire Help - /facefloor hello all! i wanna start making crossfire hacks and stuff for this website because i feel like ive leeched so much and now its time to give back! ive never really done any kind of hacking but am willing to takAbel09 hack V2 (Possible to All OS) 26.09.2010in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - not working for windows xp >.>need help with crossfire hacksin CrossFire Help - i have tried the newest update that dave did today, i tried the laptop one and i have tried many others. i cant get them to work i have tried multiple injectors (g3ntool, faith and perX) if someone could post a step by s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.