Posts by Nick83751
51 posts total, newest first.
WTB Trade Banned CSGO Account with a bit of skins!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - bump2shortWTB Trade Banned CSGO Account with a bit of skins!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Falbere;14516794]https://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaDoxy
open for offers[/QUOTE]
I see that one has VAC Bans too. Is it banned from CSGO? Also can you unprivate the inventory. Thanks.WTB Trade Banned CSGO Account with a bit of skins!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - What game is it VAC Banned from? And it doesn't say trade banned on there.WTB Trade Banned CSGO Account with a bit of skins!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - bump2shortWTB Trade Banned CSGO Account with a bit of skins!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Pretty much what the title says. Looking for sellers with either A. Vouches or B. Forums rep as I do not want to be scammed. Link your account and the price below and I will look at it and let you know if I am interested
Showing the 5 most recent posts.