Posts by poison3all
22 posts total, newest first.
Velixium v1.2 [6 New features]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Where there was good old CA Hax v3, v 4 there was not ban for me for 2 months, but now i was using redhunters hacks and than this and i got banned second or third day using this, not hard hacking at allVelixium v1.2 [6 New features]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=d-dog17;11976639]okay i just started using it with a noob account it works :D idc about a week later at least i won't get banned 2 days later lol[/QUOTE]
I usually get banned after 2 days no matter if high lvl orVelixium v1.2 [6 New features]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It is detected 100%!
I have been using chams, 50% recoil and 50% spread on command sergeant V so yeah.....Velixium v1.2 [6 New features]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I didnt use old version thoVelixium v1.2 [6 New features]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - banned using this hack tho (on pretty high lvl)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.