Posts by Pschytex
380 posts total, newest first.
New years package!!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=MrSurvivor;12369006]Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaame; the pots are even SB, wtf.
Don't think it's SB, though, I've had like three accounts claim already on same ip.[/QUOTE]
ok.. Thanks for the shareNew years package!!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Moorz;12368864]Yea its cool but i only was able to get it on one of my accounts :([/QUOTE]
I believe it's locked to your ip. I've tried to apply it on 3 of my accounts. And it seems to say all the time, that the New years package!!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - http://i.imgur.com/gOLLI1W.png
Abuse it ;)[Preview] Custom Prod Client (Credits to @MikeRaarupBirk for now ;) )in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Looks fine.Another preview thread?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Client-less would be cool..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.