Posts by ClauBurrito
590 posts total, newest first.
internal cheat for dead by daylightin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=poloxs;15255331]Actually, I looked and yes, I couldn't find it, it wouldn't hurt to say...[/QUOTE]
https://i.imgur.com/9oU4X13.pnginternal cheat for dead by daylightin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=poloxs;15255030]driver and injector everything is as it should be. I inject the game but the menu does not appear, what is the menu key?[/QUOTE]
you have the source code, can't you just find it?internal cheat for dead by daylightin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Devon412;15248419]Compiling this is easy in visual studio 2022 but keep in mind literally all the injectors that I list here did not work at least for me:
Skengdoos injector
Face Injector
Process Hacker 2
- More Iinternal cheat for dead by daylightin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mikaelmyers;15247475]This topic was nothing but a complete waste of time and he's not even sending it privately.[/QUOTE]
its not a waste of time since you are trying very hard to inject it. as i said earlier, thiinternal cheat for dead by daylightin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mikaelmyers;15247318]how to inject why are you ignoring this question make a video on how to inject a lot of people asked you how to inject even on your youtube channel
[/QUOTE]
im not ignoring, i cant show u how
Showing the 5 most recent posts.