Posts by DragonLo

10 posts total, newest first.

Legion Combat Trophy Bot (Grimoire 3.8)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=redionas;14259854]btw this bot does not stop farming cause I don't know the limit for the Legion Combat Trophy[/QUOTE] You could have checked it with Grimoire, just have of the item you want to check in your inve[Grimoire 3.8] Mysterious Chest Seven Deadly Dragons Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - A practice bot that I feel turned out fine. This bot will check for any missing items from the chest, kill all 7 Deadly Dragons for their keys in order(Gluttony>Pride>Greed>Sloth>Lust>Envy>Wrath), turn in for the missin[Grimoire 3.8] FIXED Bounty Hunter Blade Pet "Time Is Money" Quest Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Would it be possible for you to make a version of this for the Ceremonial Void Knight Sword? It has the same issue as this one had where the Mobius update broke Slugfit.Grimoire 3.8 | Feature suggestions and improvements acceptedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I am having a small issue, while trying to make a Void Knight Sword Quest bot for my personal use, I cannot make Grimoire target Slugfit no matter what, it will attack automatically if I manually click Slugfit, but that Cube Reagent botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Okay so, here's the deal: Dreadrock Gem Exchange has been nerfed to oblivion, it now only has a small chance of dropping a single Tainted Gem. Because of that, the Cube Reagent quest is back to being the best quest to

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?