Posts by ERGerhgaerherherhareh
74 posts total, newest first.
Purge accountsin Account Recovery & Support - I would like this account purged, and another account I have no longer have access to.
Please PM me regarding this issues.Google Pixel 2 XL/Non-XL 64/128GB RMA Label - Gmail Accounts + Reship Account |in User Services - Friendly guy. I couldn't afford the XL 64gb and the regular pixel 2 is out of stock, but he was helpful and willing with telling me about the process.
Maybe later I'll have more money for this service.Google Pixel 2 XL/Non-XL 64/128GB RMA Label - Gmail Accounts + Reship Account |in User Services - confirm we're talking?Aftershokz: Trekz Titanium SE Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=nobies;13580832]now more than 1 month without any information, I can send the skype conversation to proof, please replay to my skype for the refund or the shipping details
you said it can take from 4 days to 4 weAftershokz: Trekz Titanium SE Servicein User Services - We talking?
- - - Updated - - -
Order placed, lets hope this goes better than the first time from a year or so ago when some fuccboi scammed me over aftershokz
Showing the 5 most recent posts.