Posts by Pump
14 posts total, newest first.
FULL ACCESS & ALT SHOP | CHEAPEST ON MARKET | [PP] [BTC] [CSGO] [SKRILL] [MORE]in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Sanityvo;11846811]+Vouched bought a full access account and it was working well also he was friendly[/QUOTE]
He is so friendly thats why he accused me of being a scammerFULL ACCESS & ALT SHOP [PP]in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=.Callum.;11847142]This guy is a well known scammer that also goes by the name .Icy do not deal with him.[/QUOTE]
How am I well known if i don't even know who you are?
Also, where is your proof?Full Access Accounts ! Alt Accounts ! CHEAPin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=.Callum.;11847148]I know for a fact you're .Icy and I will make sure no one deals with you. Most obvious scammer around.[/QUOTE]
Well you don't know that I am .Icy because I do not scam, You have no proof andFULL ACCESS & ALT SHOP [PP]in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - That didn't come out as I hoped lol
- - - Updated - - -
Please reply and check out my old threadFULL ACCESS & ALT SHOP | CHEAPEST ON MARKET | [PP] [BTC] [CSGO] [SKRILL] [MORE]in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Thinks I scam because of my profile picture (I found it on Images) (The minecraft skin pic) also thinks I am a alt and my main account is .Icy because my name irl is Icy Vall
Showing the 5 most recent posts.