Posts by u1bell
80 posts total, newest first.
PSN Codes - Come and get it~~in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=cdkeysale;12393094]you sold 5 cards to me and some persons in same time...after that you got offline skype now your online again...Be Aware guys[/QUOTE]
haha you are the only person to say that I scammed them. IPSN Codes - Come and get it~~in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=cdkeysale;12393078]Dont Buy from this user he sell keys to many person i havent time to open scam report any one needs proof just add me on skype or send me private msg[/QUOTE]
how is it a bad thing to sell to maPSN Codes - Come and get it~~in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Got fresh stock!!FitBit Accountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello
I am selling Fitbit accounts. Current stock is
Each account is $1.5 BTC
Charge
Charge HR
Flex
Ultra
Payment: BTC only
If you have any questions feel free to PM or contact me. I am trying to sNeed FitBit Orders Done Fast | Charge 2, Surge, Charge HRin Work & Job Offers - added you on skype
Showing the 5 most recent posts.