Posts by Kriptsz

30 posts total, newest first.

Updated Logitech No Recoil v4in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Liking what you are doing here kid.. Thank you for giving me my credits btw, soon version 5. Let you know there on my YT Channel(KripT)Fast Loot(Lctrl) + PUBG Macro and 4x Macro - 15.05.2018 (Logitech Mouse and Keyboard)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=todor000333;13672748]Syntax:Eror Line:88 /;.... dont work.. and speek english - - - Updated - - - Syntax:Eror Line:88 /;.... dont work.. and speek english - - - Updated - - - get me full script[/QUOTE] FullReal No-Recoil with configs for Logitech G Mousein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=try1234;13416703]someone can give me a good table for vss ?[/QUOTE] I'm guessing the vss table should be similar to the UMP table. - - - Updated - - - Important : It is really hard for this to become detectabReal No-Recoil with configs for Logitech G Mousein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=StrongWill;13415779]Kriptsz Hey can you share your contact info skype steam or such plis :)[/QUOTE] I'm sorry. I'd rather not exposed myself more than I already did, however, I do have a ******* group that I go Real No-Recoil with configs for Logitech G Mousein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=CSGreene;13410909]I request this again. Another poster also wanted this feature.[/QUOTE] Yes there is a way, however, I would have to change everything on this script. It would be easier to just create another o

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us