Posts by Cosman
46 posts total, newest first.
i just got windoge bannedin General - Well he never had any trusted (or non trusted) vouches except for when he was he buyer in a deal. It's not that hard to see through that in my opinion. Just be thorough in your research before doing any purchases, or jusMPGH decides what I stab.in General - I would vote for stabbing a fat groundhog fuck them manWhat addons or plugins do you use on your browser of choice?in General - Just Adblock, really. Grammar checkers used to use but eh it's whatever now. Lol.What would you had done if....?in General - I wouldn't have done it, but to each his own.Good first car for under 20k USD?in General - Get an Infiniti g37x. Seriously, I don't know if that many people here really know about cars, but if you're looking at a 3 series, this would be a great starter for you. It doesn't have a Bimmer badge, but it's got more
Showing the 5 most recent posts.