Posts by Biggfoot
122 posts total, newest first.
Hey Arnold Is A Scammerin WarRock - International Hacks - What history just because people say i scam doesn't mean i scam i never scammed no one -.-.....Hey Arnold Is A Scammerin WarRock - International Hacks - -[TM]- HeyArnold: who are you?
matalized: hhi i hear your selling warrock accounts ?
-[TM]- HeyArnold: yes
matalized: what lvl accounts ?
-[TM]- HeyArnold: how much money you got to spend
matalized: no more then 200Selling lvl 48in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - wdf?, now i know your making up shit because i haven't even traded once since that other shit happened that supposedly i was trying to hack him so don't start shit you can't finish.Noob Choob Trainin Member Introduction & Return - [quote=Obama;1331204]Here is an offer of a lifetime. I give it to all members.
If you give your soul to me I shall never ban you, I will protect you from bans, and shelter you like my own. If you decline this offer, iBiggfoot= Scammer?in WarRock - International Hacks - i'm seriouse it did get scammed along with my lvl 48 i was selling b4 -.-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.