Posts by exclusivedog
5 posts total, newest first.
Pokefarmer v1.0.82in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=exclusivedog;11918629]When I press Start Bot the program stops responding, I'm using the patched version.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I fixed it, my phone was open with Pokemon GO running.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=astair;Pokefarmer v1.0.82in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - When I press Start Bot the program stops responding, I'm using the patched version.Pokefarmer v1.0.82in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=hueyz;11918048]My settings appear to not be saving. When I open the settings menu, my transfer settings go back to only keeping ONE pokemon of each with highest cp and iv,when i previously selected THREE.[/QUOTE]
polyLight v1.0 // Aimbot, Glow, Trigger, Auto FFA // source codein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'm vac'd too. prnt . sc/c22eh6PokemonGo-Bot Build 1.0.5.3 [GUI] [GreenGold] [Edit by IceQ1337] [New GUI]in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - The bots are down? :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.