Posts by Lucifer94
7 posts total, newest first.
Fitbit Replacement Form from 1$ Blaze,Surge...in User Services - [QUOTE=Athena;12531451]Vouch! Gave me a fully functioning blaze link. Will be using it this evening with a picture to get my replacement. Very quick to respond to my messages.[/QUOTE]
If you need to use a pic and doFitbit Replacement Form from 1$ Blaze,Surge...in User Services - [QUOTE=Athena;12530825]I'll take a vouch copy if available. Skype : aaron.mpgh[/QUOTE]
Added on skype :)Fitbit Replacement Form from 1$ Blaze,Surge...in User Services - Hi ,
Here is my fitbit form thread
Available :
3$ :
Blaze
Surge
2$ :
Charge2
1$ :
Alta
Flex2
One
ZIP
TOS :
No refunds will be given only replacement link
I am not responsible if you do not get Pokemon Go Powerlevelling Servicein User Services - Service is now closePokemon Go Powerlevelling Servicein User Services - Service still available;
Promotion : I sell and account lvl 28 for 35$ Only 1 Available !!!
come with 6 incubator , 9 lure and 6 lucky eggs.
396K stardust
The account haven't any team
(Screen of the pokemon on skype as
Showing the 5 most recent posts.