Posts by BustaRap
317 posts total, newest first.
MPGH.net Combat VIP -Coded by Flameswor10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=InCognito;5037222]
I'm sorry but I have to agree with this guy. It hardly compares to BC and it costs money.[/quote]
Well BC is another story lol. I might not like this one too much, but at least flamesworldMPGH.net Combat VIP -Coded by Flameswor10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Sid;5033374]
The smoothness of the hack
the compatibility
and the features are what you should judge this on[/quote]
Well I also said in my first post, which i still believe to be true, that the "VIP" options reVIP Menu?in Combat Arms Discussions - I like the jabuuty/CAflames one. I like having tabs, not just one ass long list of hacks.
Random question: With the aimbot and how you can select 360 or 90 degrees, it would be cool if someone made a slider bar like wheMPGH.net Combat VIP -Coded by Flameswor10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=iGaz;5026241]
BustaRap
If you put in a Good GUI it WILL LAG LIKE FUCK.
So simple old fashions one won't lag.[/quote]
I guess, but meh. I'm paying my well earned money for something, I want it to look somMPGH.net Combat VIP -Coded by Flameswor10in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Mkay, I need to say this. First off, I'm happy to hear MPGH finally has CA VIP and I honestly appreciate the effort it takes to make hacks. That being said, this is extremely dissapointing. You guys [anyone who took plac
Showing the 5 most recent posts.