Posts by toxine69
17 posts total, newest first.
Reimy's Hack V9.8in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - THAN MAN THAN YOU VERY MUCH :D I DID NOT TESTED HACK YET BUT I THANKED YOU I NERVER FORGET TO THANKS. GOOD GAME ALLReimy's Hack[x]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - none of the hacks works on windows vista when I had windows XP everything was always working can some1 help me I just downloaded windows vistaFlameswor10's Menu Hack [with SEMI OPK + TELEKILL]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Oh :( your hack are patched it crash after 1minBasic Hax CA | 3 September 2010in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What im trying to says is that after for example you trow 2 nades the 3rd and the others will be invisible and when u trow nothing happenBasic Hax CA | 3 September 2010in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks bro but the infini ammo dont work for the grenade and laws after that when you trow grenade nothing happens ty can u fix it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.