Posts by desan211
7 posts total, newest first.
Fire God Team v1.8 Menu[ ALL NEW ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - same here, menu dissapears. Any way to bring it back up without closing combat arms?Combat arms down?in Combat Arms Discussions - Man damn, im having the same problem man.Coryster2100's PUB v1.6 [Menu]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - youre the man bro, still use your injecter and still love it lol. thanks for your work man.How can I make AVA work?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Hi, I have downloaded AVA a few times now, let it do its patch, and tried to play. However, every time I try to play the game it gets past the hack shield, goes to a black screen, then gives me some long unknown error co1.3 Hook Final!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This is a great hack, but i dont know what the Activation Key is lol. can someone plz tell me?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.