Posts by Acerbytas

6 posts total, newest first.

SHIELD BOT | HUMAN BEHAVIOUR | SAFE | SOFT BAN BYPASS | SNIPE | KILLSWITCH | EVOLVEin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Okay, first day of testing, seems to be working for me. Great! But, I have always the same question, for an everyday use, is it better 5km/h and 9hours in a row or 20km/h and only 2hrs? happy botting :)Turing Bot V.2|IP CHANGER|HUMAN BEHAVIOUR|SNIPE|TRANSFER|EVOLVE|LATESYin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sc0tt1;12052941]you won't get perma banned from any amount of softbans, you will just get flagged, and if you're obviously botting then you'll get a perma ban[/QUOTE] Okay I see, thanks ;) so the safest thing to Turing Bot V.2|IP CHANGER|HUMAN BEHAVIOUR|SNIPE|TRANSFER|EVOLVE|LATESYin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Ok, first sofban (unable to catch pkmn) with this hack after using it for 7hrs in a row. The only thing that i have changed is the speed, down to 27.8 km/h mhhh. anyone can tell me how many soft bans do I have left till SHIELD BOT | HUMAN BEHAVIOUR | SAFE | SOFT BAN BYPASS | SNIPE | KILLSWITCH | EVOLVEin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=aziem2016;12050604]this bot support the new pokemon go update?this bot can walk with buggy?[/QUOTE] Same question, do this bot work with the newest version?Turing Bot V.2|IP CHANGER|HUMAN BEHAVIOUR|SNIPE|TRANSFER|EVOLVE|LATESYin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Great bot, indeed, but for some reason when I set it open for more than 30 min it spams me in red letters: "(ERROR) Potential server inestability detected..." and then it crashes. What may it be? do I have to worry?

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?