Posts by Rainscape
1,746 posts total, newest first.
Extraction CBT FREE GAME ACCESSin General - Which most likely will happen due to this being a hacking site. On this site, you need screenshots of the hack for it to be accepted, therefore you have to break NDA.Extraction CBT FREE GAME ACCESSin General - I can confirm this works. But there is a catch, if CC catches ahold of this, they have the power to disable every single CC account until the game is released. Be careful at least.
Been a tester for weeks now.Rural Estate hidden roomin Combat Arms Glitches - I oulda thought the same thing, but if it was, they wouldn't have 1, textured it, and 2, have the floor there, or solid at least, at least imoNo bounds?in Need for Speed World Discussion - Is there a possible way to have no bounds, and have it so you do teleport back once you get through (unlike what happens with wallhack from a certain trainer)
what I mean, is to go through these, without teleporting bacAnti-Kick is back!!!!in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Nice ;) lmao
Showing the 5 most recent posts.