Posts by wearethefree
6 posts total, newest first.
[1.10] [Poison] Update of FakeCommands: Still silent, with morein Minecraft Plugins - you say that, I've had it on a server I play on for over 4 months now :D[1.10] [Poison] Update of FakeCommands: Still silent, with morein Minecraft Plugins - I believe 1.12, everything else works apart from this[1.10] [Poison] Update of FakeCommands: Still silent, with morein Minecraft Plugins - Hi, I am trying to use _xpoison i but can't get it to work, any ideas?Memestar Client [1.2]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - what version of minecraft is this for?♥CrossFire - RedHunter D3D v1.1in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Luffy;12053861]I tested It on CF EU and still work fine without detected using DX Cheat Mapper .[/QUOTE]
Okay so now it is not detecting the injector, but the hack is not injecting. The game loads but no pop up a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.