Posts by DUDUDUMAN
4 posts total, newest first.
Simple Save Editor for DBDin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=flynn1;14926639]added you on IM, please send me the savefile you trying to edit[/QUOTE]
Sorry im confused, whats "IM"? :D
Nvm found it lol
- - - Updated - - -
Works great! Thanks alot for helping me out. :DSimple Save Editor for DBDin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bl4ckrolex1;14926627]Do you have updated save injector O:[/QUOTE]
I guess not? I used this: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1505501Simple Save Editor for DBDin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=flynn1;14926609]you need to have it in your save file, log in dbd, open bloodweb and logout, dump your save file and you will see it
- - - Updated - - -
i think your save file is empty, check it[/QUOTE]
Simple Save Editor for DBDin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - When I try to open my dumped save file in the editor it is not there? What am I doing wrong? I tried .json and .dat save file formats but they are not showing when i try to open them in the Save Editor. Thanks.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.