Posts by Cyaegha
536 posts total, newest first.
Lua Obfuscatorin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Most of the problems I mentioned are still there? The only thing I've noticed that changed is using underscores instead of capital letters for the variable names.
Literally all you have to do is convert the decimal aLua Obfuscatorin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Things wrong with this:
1. Making a fuck ton of globals.
2. Using stupidly long var names.
3. Using readable characters instead of zero width characters.
4. All you do to obfuscate the actual code is reverse it aguy in server i play has a physgun that can dupe itemsin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - yeah I gave that guy the exploit add me id/polivilasfriendly stealer | clientside lua file "stealer"in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to eth0s again.[/QUOTE]All the Gmod Modules you needin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Fatulatti;14119934]
blacklisted_modules = {
"gmcl__cv3_win32.dll",
"gmcl__nyx_win32.dll",
"gmcl_aaa_win32.dll",
"gmcl_bsendpacket_win32.dll",
"gmcl_chatclear_win32.dll",
"gmcl_cvar3_win32.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.