Posts by PapaAmazon
41 posts total, newest first.
UBEREATS Service 40%in User Services - service on pause for some days, I am away from computerUBEREATS Service 40%in User Services - Everything is you need is approximate or correct address, area where driver come . When driver receive order from restaurant I can give you his number and you contact him for correcting where he need to come!
AvailableUBEREATS Service 40%in User Services - [QUOTE=darek2345;12982250]you can give a quick description of the process? I'm new to this service, but highly interested. Thanks[/QUOTE]
You choose food, write me food choice and address, I order it for you :) safe andUBEREATS Service 40%in User Services - [QUOTE=Dizzubyaknow;12981835]Can I get the 20%? just skyped you a.micael91[/QUOTE]
yeah we can do itUBEREATS Service 40%in User Services - [QUOTE=bangbang187;12981486]can I get the 25 percent discount ? :)[/QUOTE]
Can make for first for 20%, payment after you receive food :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.