Posts by john00000
11 posts total, newest first.
CATCH 'EM v1.2.5 - POKEMON GO BOT WITH A MODERN & CLEAN GUIin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - How can I config the bot to keep Ultra and great ball instead of regular Pokeballs?Pokemon Go - Easy Manager V0.2.2 - Manage all your pokemon in one clickin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - This is what I get
Exception occured. Press any key to shutdown...
Exception: PokemonGo****cketAPI.Exceptions.GoogleException: NeedsBrowser
at PokemonGo.EasyManager.State.Session.LogIn()
at PokemonGo.EasyManager.PEdited Haxton Bot- Should now work for allin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=fuyuke;11927690]The bot is WORKING again as of now, actually a few hours ago, no update or changes needed, at least for me I think.
Just FYI for those who experienced inventory update loops after the app version PokemonGoBot GUI Edition [GreenGold] [Edit by IceQ1337 & Gatno] [Ar1i]in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ChernoProvider;11927592]I put this working nice with my new created PTC account, but it's so slow :( compared to the Edited Haxton Bot :(
But the GUI is very nice, and be able to see the pokemons is cute :)
ThisNecroBot - Updated w/ Tons of Features | Install Guidein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Takatsuki;11927488]API hasn't been changed. My bot is working perfectly fine, you guys are just doing something wrong.[/QUOTE]
My Haxton Bot works fine for like 10 mins and turn to this
2016-08-09 19:48:31 Updat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.