Posts by Lorgan0
8 posts total, newest first.
CW: Max Rank / All Weapons Max / Camoin Call of Duty Global Marketplace - Hello everyone.
I am looking for someone who is able to lobby for MAX RANK Level 1000 / ALL WEAPONS MAX / Golden Viper, Plague Diamond and Dark Aether Camo
I have 25€ (30,10$) on Paypal.
Thank you.⭐ COLD WAR ZOMBIE LOBBIES | CHEAP & FAST | BULK DISCOUNT | DARK AETHER & XP LOBBIES ⭐in Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - Nice, looking forward to using your services !Call of Duty: Cold War - Account or Codein Call of Duty Global Marketplace - Hello everyone !
I'm looking to buy Call of Duty: Cold War. (if it's a Battle.net account I would like the option to change the email address, password and username.)
Whether it is a code or a Battle.net account, I aBattle.net Account with CW & MW - Dasmacus and Maxlvl Battlepass & Weaponsin Call of Duty Global Marketplace - Hello, what is the price ? i can see (illegible)CW account which has MW in itin Call of Duty Global Marketplace - Hello, 40euro Paypal ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.