Posts by HiTRuN
4 posts total, newest first.
Catch'em Bot V1.4.4.1 - Lunat1qin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE][21:20:17] (ERROR) Niantic Servers unstable, throttling API Calls.
[21:20:17] (INFO) Your IP is: XXX.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX
[21:20:18] (UPDATE) Perfect! You already have the newest Version 1.4.4.1
[21:20:18] (INFO) LogginCatchem V1.4 / Best Legit Bot | HUGE UPDATEin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - help??? Why am I not getting Pokeballs?
[QUOTE][10:53:06] (INFO) You have no pokeballs in your inventory, no more Pokemon can be caught![/QUOTE]PokeFarmer v1.0.102 Cracked Version [New API]in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Dear friends, the bot works great for me (version - 1.0.101.0).
I use it in three days, I got to level 20.
True it is slow, but works! .
I do not update to the new version that currently works great for me.[UPDATED]PokeBot4[GUI][NEW API]in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Works great for me, thanks! very appreciate.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.