Posts by Retzayy
3 posts total, newest first.
Ultimate [SBS] Hogwarts RP EXPLOITin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - The fucking server manager thinks I'm this retschlag guy and perma banned me, that's just fucking fantastic...Selling account - 4 6/8s with full tops + morein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - UPDATE: Sold
Please lock thread4 6/8s and 1 8/8in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I can sell you 4 6/8s for an Overwatch PC key (that you can buy off of G2A)
You can take a look at my post, it is in the same section just above yours.
If you are interested, add me on skype: RekItRetzSelling account - 4 6/8s with full tops + morein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I recently died on my 6/8 Archer with morning star bow, cbow and full tops, so I have decided to sell my account.
I have 4 6/8 characters (a pally, warrior, knight, and mystic, all with full tops/UTs) and I also have a
Showing the 4 most recent posts.