Posts by KorutesuKun
41 posts total, newest first.
2Take1External FiveMin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Ok, seems to be undetected, but I can't know for sure because it doesn't seem to be working. The external app opens, but the menu itself does not appear in-game when you press - in the numpad. Numlock was on just to be c2Take1External FiveMin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Can anyone confirm if this is still safe and working? I realize the regular 2Take1External menu was detected, so I'm concerned about this one.2Take1External 1.0.4in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=KorutesuKun;13936262]For some reason, whenever I get kicked from a session for being AFK while the menu is active, my entire computer freezes and forces me to have to hard-reset. This has never happened before untModding online in 2018in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Internal = STAY THE F*CK AWAY
External = Good Sh*t :)Safe to deposit money?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Recently deposited $10m+ without any issues. Did it in the past multiple times with an old account and never got banned for it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.