Posts by RainObei
28 posts total, newest first.
Coders / Developers [Huge Profit]in Work & Job Offers - still lookin, this can be REALLY profitable.Coders / Developers [Huge Profit]in Work & Job Offers - Hello there dear MPGH.net team.
I am hiring/looking for developer or coders that are really experienced, and need money.
The plan is that, You create the tools, that's needed, then i market them on different forums, Selling your Services and Products on other Forumin Work & Job Offers - Hey guys
Since i have much time lately, i'm offering a new service.
✮ About me ✮
My name is Stian and i'm 18 years old. I live in Norway.
✮ About my Service ✮
I can sell pretty Selling your products/service on another forumin Work & Job Offers - Still looking and looking for this, got 1 interesting thing outta 30 offers.Looking for partner that can create softwares (I market em)in Coders Lounge - Hello there dear Coders.
So I've been looking for someone that can create various of programs that can be usefull. I will sell those in license
Forexample
1 month 19,99$
3 months 29,99$
Lifetime 89,99$
That
Showing the 5 most recent posts.