Posts by Enemyest
11 posts total, newest first.
Account with lots of perms for around $25 - willing to go up a bit more if needed.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Dont need oneAccount with lots of perms for around $25 - willing to go up a bit more if needed.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - still looking for offers.. bumpAccount with lots of perms for around $25 - willing to go up a bit more if needed.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Dont need oneComputer keeps on removing DLL's...WIN7 with mcafee...HELPin Combat Arms Help - My WIN7 computer keeps on removing my DLL's, when ever I extract it to my desktop it shows for half a second and then gets removed instantly. can someone TV me (cannot be a scrub) and help solve my problem:confused:?Where can I sell my account at in this Mpgh thread?in Combat Arms Discussions - I have 5 perms on my account Perm viper,M416 CQB,L96A1 Artic Wolf,M4 Super 90, and the pp19 perm and was wondering where the account selling thread is at thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.