Posts by karcher
6 posts total, newest first.
HackShield Pro [Discussion]in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=why06;1194973]The actual source o_O? Could you post it I would like to take a look just to get a feel for things. I already have that Hacksheild analysis Th4nat0s made a while back.[/quote]
did u ever get it?NEW CA Working Hack! Chams, Fog, etc.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Noobpowner;1193970]DOESN'T D/C BUT I PRESS INSERT AND NOTHING HAPPENS[/quote]
shift insrt works for meNEW CA Working Hack! Chams, Fog, etc.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=IHelper;1193900]Leeched/No advertisements
Thank Liz too
------------------------------------------------------------
VirusTotal: Click Me! (http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/8fca173c0205635d8ec7556a23a6916d591NEW CA Working Hack! Chams, Fog, etc.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Risk88;1193973]Darn. :( Doesnt work for me too.
Thanks though[/quote]
ok it worked for me. but funny music with the hack i didnt know how to turn it on but got discounted like 10minutes in the gamewhy join vip for combat Arms????in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - really none of the hacks works right now because of this update so why buy can some one tell me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.