Posts by Lawlett
3 posts total, newest first.
Prestige 3 Level 50 All Characters (Excluding Nurse and Nea!) with 500,000 BP & Raresin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Can I ask if you just replaced the files and opened the game? Or did you do something else too?Prestige 3 Level 50 All Characters (Excluding Nurse and Nea!) with 500,000 BP & Raresin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I understand placing the save files where they go, but it still doesnt work. Ive been looking into it and select people talk about an older EAC client but no one talks about it? Can you maybe shine some light?How to Edit You Profile Saves (for Newbies)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - The thing I am confused by is I get the copying the profjce and profje files to their respective spots but something about an older EAC engine that no one has talked about?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.