Posts by Kamaitachi
4 posts total, newest first.
Selling CS:GO Keys/Skins for PayPalin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I need:
6x Gamma 2
3x Chroma 2
1x Operation Wildfire
1x Operation Phoenix
Is it possible for you?
And will I get a "sale" because of 11 at once?[Orakle Files]The Background do not loadin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - [QUOTE=Chaos;11983939]try changing your battleon map[/QUOTE]
I don't think that it has sth to do with the battleon map.
I think it has sth to do with the client :s
The settings_login in the attach
331734[Orakle Files]The Background do not loadin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - Hello there!
So I have got a litte problem with the Orakle Files.
After I log in with my account I land on a page (background) that keeps loading.
Look at the gif to understand it better.
331095
Can somebody at Setting a NON-HAMACHI Private Serverin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - [QUOTE=chibizs;11950080]So there is a 2 easy ways to do what you want. You can A. Make it with Xampp on a VPS or B. Make it using another web server package on the VPS. I prefer xampp since its pretty much 10x easier thaSetting a NON-HAMACHI Private Serverin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - Hello guys!
So... I want to make a PS so I can improve my skills in Adobe and all the other stuff you need to know for a AQW PS.
But I don't want to host it on my PC.
And so I want to make one NON-Hamachi and NON-XA
Showing the 5 most recent posts.