Posts by HullCogan
76 posts total, newest first.
Working Liquid Divinium/XP Farm Hack in 2019in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - Haven't tried this myself yet recently, but last year (and I'm assuming it still works) you could put a fast_restart bind in your configs and then when you hit round 255, just hit fast restart and then start from round 1Black Ops 4 PC Master Prestigein Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Help you how?New zombie trainer?in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=steampunk123;14296691]No Point, everyone who uses it will get banned anyway.[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily. I rinsed Zeuby's old one to gain XP and NP and I never got banned, used timescale, infinite health, infinite aPC Black Ops 4 Aim Assistin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=ThatDayV;14154762]no there isn't[/QUOTE]
It's most likely possible by changing dvars by analysing the dumped exe with IDA, but I'm personally not sure how to do it.Any way to enable the aim assist dvar without getting banned?in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Always wondered this. I'm not familiar with this sort of thing - how would I go about doing this? I assume there's a dvar that can be activated somewhere.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.