Posts by EpicSigMaker
386 posts total, newest first.
Danny Is the....in General - NEW TOP POSTER HORRAY
/Facepalm
I only gotx over 11k posts more to go![HELP]How Too Make A visual Basic Mazein Visual Basic Programming - I wanted to make one of these so bad omg.
Can someone show me..Or tell me the codes and things i need[HELP]ChatSpammerin Visual Basic Programming - 1. My stop Butten Dosent Work For Some Reason
2.I need to know how to display the time
3.I need to know how to make it say a users name from a textbox Automaticlly
(Ex.Label1.Text=Textbox1.text)
But then You haWhat Game Should I Get D:in General - I Have a Wii,Ps3
What Game Should I Get....Dont say MW2 Or Assasins CreedAoe3_CA Scamed mein General - [quote=dk173;1342613]lmao i still can try to get this fag banned im going to post the whole talk[/quote]
http://web.mit.edu/ryangray/Public/Gnus/thumbs_up.jpg
Showing the 5 most recent posts.