Posts by lus6
3 posts total, newest first.
making bot. help mein General Game Hacking - i read to find monster address.
At least one monster.
Find it address.
result to making program in visual c++
this program is auto hunting bot.
but screen show two monster or many monster memory change.
I catchshow me the money~~ help mein General Game Hacking - I'm really bad at translating languages. :confused:
I'm playing MMORPG.
In the game, Money earn to dig mineral.
I want money to mineral dig automatic. But Mineral shows at random.
There is not a specific value.
So nWant monster address~in General Game Hacking - I cannot english very well. :mad:
I'm playing MMORPG.
I want to make Macro that is automatic hunt.
For that,I need finding monster address.
But I don't know.
Tsearch can't search anything.
What can I do? :confus
Showing the 3 most recent posts.